You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
COVID-19 Self-Screening Form
Visitor restrictions are in effect:
- We have a 2-designated caregiver visitor policy for the CCCU, NICU and PICU. This means that the two same visitors will obtain caregiver badges and be permitted to visit.
- For all other inpatient units (patients staying on a unit) any two caregivers may stay with the patient.
- For all inpatient units, the two caregivers may stay with the patient in the hospital during daytime hours, but only one caregiver may stay overnight (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.).
- Siblings are not allowed but some exceptions may apply.
- Two caregivers may accompany a patient in all other areas of the hospital for day appointments (i.e., clinics, test etc.)
Visit www.sickkids.ca for more information.